Buying and selling dental practices means paperwork, including letters of intent, contracts, valuations, and a whole ream of other documents. Navigating all the details takes a close eye to detail – and an attorney who can help make sure you don’t overlook anything critical.
Last week’s ADA Practice Transitions Coffee Talk webinar delved into the legal aspects of practice transitions.
Charlie Douglas, managing partner of Douglas Law Firm, has worked on many dental practice transitions and shared tips on building the foundation for a successful transition.
The webinar is now available on demand. If you are even considering buying or selling – whether now or down the road – watch this webinar to start preparing. You will learn:
- How to assemble the right team of experts for your practice transition (and what to ask)
- What to include in a letter of intent
- Your estate planning options, and why they should be reviewed during a practice transition
- Legal concerns for a selling dentist after leaving the practice
Watch the webinar, or see all other upcoming and on-demand topics in the ADAPT Coffee Talk series, including:
- Selling Your Practice in the COVID-19 Era: Advice from Accounting Experts
- How to Manage & Retain Staff During a Practice Transition
- How ADA Practice Transitions Makes the Process More Predictable — and Successful